MASONIC FORUM - Freemasons for Freemasonry - Year 2013 Forum Index
PS Review of Freemasonry
PS Review of Freemasonry Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant news and papers published on this site
envelope Subscribe News by Email
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Request for permission to copy some articles as printed.
Post Request for permission to copy some articles as printed. 
Dear Sir,

I am Secretary of Lodge Hillcrest 363 in Hamilton, New Zealand. I have been receiving through e-mail your Masonic Forum regularly.
I produce for my Lodge members, of which there is 65 members, a 16 page booklet each month, known as our Monthly Notice paper, and of
which I send out some 95 copies to not only my own Lodge members, but to many other Lodges and brthren that enjoy the booklet, and have
requested a copy.
So my booklet is not only a Notice Paper, but has become a source of information on many, many Masonic subjects.
To that end, I contact you to enquire to get permission to copy and print articles as I see that might be of interest to my Lodge brethren.

What I am asking is for an overall permission, as many of the articles I read are far to long for my booklet, and of course, they do not suit the
New Zealand form of Masonry. So you can imagine, as I read your many articles as produced, I wish to copy those that I would consider suitable,
and not have to contact you every time I saw something I would want to copy.

Is this possible.?

I have the thinking that there is so much interesting information in the many articles you produce in the Masonic Forum that it is a shame that more people
cannot have the oportunity to read them. This I would like to do.

Kind regards, and fraternally.
Graham Hallam PM.
Secretary
Lodge Hillcrest 363
Hamilton.
New Zealand.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1