MASONIC FORUM - Freemasons for Freemasonry - Year 2013 Forum Index
PS Review of Freemasonry
PS Review of Freemasonry Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant news and papers published on this site
envelope Subscribe News by Email
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Introduction of new Member
Post Introducing myself 
Greetings Brothers, my name is José Marcos Mazzucca Salvatori, I'm a MM of Estrela de Tangara 11 (Star of Tangara City) Brazil. My english is not very good, but I will try to post some msgs. I don't know how to speak (or write), in english, all masonic words. I'm one of the mansons in charge with our DeMolay Chapter at my city. The two main things that made me register myself here was: learn how to speak, in english, masonic phrases and names, and, learn about DeMolay. A very nice day for all brothers.

Owen Lorion here, a Master Mason since 1991, currently a member of Cerrillos Lodge #19, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA. If any of you are on the Yahoo mail list for this site, you know I had some problems signing up, but I'm finally here now, and expect to see some interesting discussions.

&
Post Introduction for a new member 
i am bro abel a diaz Muy Leal, Augusta y Benemerita Resp.'. Log.'. "BONIFACIO" Blg.2 De la jurisdiccion de la GRAN LOGIA NACIONAL DE FILIPINAS Auspiciada por el SUPREMO CONSEJO DEL GRADO 33 PARA FILIPINAS R.•. E.•. A.•. A.•. . . . Salud Fuerza Union

Post Introduction - new member. 
Fraternal greetings to my brothers from Colin Bruce of Lodge Ladywell No.1474 of the Grand Lodge Of Scotland.

Greetings to all brethren around the world!

I am new to this forum, I'm an EA belonging to the Grand Lodge of Romania.

I look forward to learning more and more, and to networking with fellow brothers for spiritual and other opportunities.

Greetings Brothers, you can call me Vlad.
I am Past Master of Progress No. 87, Mount Hermon No. 7, Joppa Lodge No. 112
BC&Y http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/index.html

I am a lady from Ohio
Though my parents were never involved past their youth in masonry, I have a 3 generation pedegree of masons in my history.
I did not know how extensive till after my initiation.

I am currently a FellowCraft with about 6 months to a year yet to MM.
My lodge; Renaissance #5, Orient of Detroit, Zenith of Larkspur.
American Co-Masonry, AFHR.

I have read some posts here and decided to log in.
I look forward to many conversations.

Darylee

Greetings from Buenos Aires, Argentina. My name is Bro Eduardo of Lodge 8, Sol de Mayo (Sun of May), from the Great lodge of Argentina.
I would like to say Hello and look forward to exchanging some LIGHT!

Fraternal salutations, Eduardo

I am a french freemasson, belonging to the "Great Lodge of France". My Lodge is The resp.Loge Renaissance ecossaise" N° 116 , eastern of Nice, south of France. I ve found this forum because my daughter,aged 22 has just arrived in Sidney. She phoned me today, and she was crying on the phone. She is staying at the moment in a Youth hostel in Central Sidney but She is feels so lost, so homesick and psychologically stressed that I decided myself (which I had never dared to do before) to write on a masonic forum to ask for some help.
She has a australian working/holiday visa and had the project to stay in australia for 1 year. She is so depressed at the moment that she is about to change her flight back ticket.
I was wondering whether some brothers living in Sidney, could be of any help.......to do what, I have no idea....but Sometimes a friendly hand is enough to see the world better .

Fraternal salutations

Jean Orselli

direct mail: orselli@wanadoo.fr

I am EA from Lodge Aurora - Regular Grand Lodge of Serbia, and also webmaster for my Lodge site. I'm also very interested in hostory of FM in Serbia and ex Yugoslavian countries, and I recently started collecting masonic books and other items.

Fraternally 3x3,
V.

Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3