MASONIC FORUM - Freemasons for Freemasonry - Year 2013 Forum Index
PS Review of Freemasonry
PS Review of Freemasonry Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant news and papers published on this site
envelope Subscribe News by Email
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Introduction of new Member
Post Introduction of new Member 
Greetings Brothers and friends, my name is Harmon A. Weston Jr.
I am Past Master of St.John's lodge # 29 of the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of New York. I am new to the PS List, and just wanted to make introductions when entering a new Place.

Harmon

Post Re: Introduction of new Member 
pfunk123158 wrote:
Greetings Brothers and friends, my name is Harmon A. Weston Jr.
I am Past Master of St.John's lodge # 29 of the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of New York. I am new to the PS List, and just wanted to make introductions when entering a new Place.

Harmon

You are welcome Brother Wink

Post introducing myself 
Brethren, fraternal greetings to everyone! I would just like to introduce myself to the forum administators and members. I am Bro. Jeremiah Torres of Lodge Isarog #33 under the jurisdiction of the MW Grand Lodge of the Philippines. I'm hoping to be able to learn much from this forum, and to share my own ideas as well. I find the discussion topics very relevant.

S&F,
Bro. Jerry Torres

Lodge Isarog #33
Grand Lodge of the Philippines
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post My Intro 
Greetings from Nebraska. My name is Bro Rick Disney of Superior Lodge 121 A.M. and A.F.
of Superior, Nebraska and was just raised about 3 months ago. Just thought I would drop
in and say Hello and look forward to exchanging some LIGHT!

I will use this post to also present myself brothers.
Receive a fraternal greeting, my name is José Arrambide and I´m a member of the lodge Jose Maria Maldonado No 60 in the orient of Monterrey, Mexico. www.rlsmadonado60.net , currently I´m a master mason and I´m 32 years old.

Hello every my name is Sean, I am not a member yet but I will be petitioning soon.
I found this forum very informative and hopfuly i'll be able to learn more.

Post I hope to become a freemason 
Dear brothers, first of all I must tell you that I am not a freemason. I hope and wish to become a freemason someday. Untill then I am just a young man from Romania, who reads a lot about the Craft and who has a lot of questions about the Craft. I hope I won`t bother you with my questions and I hope you will have the kindness to help me understand. My name is Alexandru Rusu, I am from a small city called Ploiesti, and I work for the Snamprogetti Spa company from Bucharest.

I have a small question, for now, I made a CV and a letter of intention to join the Craft, which I sent to a brother from Romania, and I received no answer untill now. I don`t know how the Craft works in such cases, I was wondering if it`s a normal thing not to receive any news.

I`m sorry to post this message here, but I thought it`s a "deneral discussion" issue. If I made any mistakes please excuse me!

Sincerelly yours,
Alex

P.S. please excuse my english in case I made any mistakes!

Wayne

My name is James G. Petropoulos, Master Mason, checking in from Forest Hills Community Lodge No. 946, Queens District, Grand Lodge of the State of New York. I've been on the mailing list of this site for some time, but having just built a new computer I now hope to be able to contribute to this forum as well as learn!

Forest Hills Community Lodge No. 946
Queens, NYC, New York

Scottish Rite Valley of Long Island

Wayne

Razz welcome Dear Bro!!! Bienvenido Querido Hermano!!!

Rito Escoses
Valle de Providencia Santiago de Chile
Gran Logia de Chile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
My name is Jean-Marc Van Hille, I belong to the lodge Foi et Esperance (Faith and Hope) # 111 at Nantes, french Atlantic coast. I'm also WM of the Naval Lodge of research The Link # 2 (Nantes), specializing into relationships between naval and masonic histories.
S&F
JMvH

greetings to everyone from Northern Canada. I'm in Churchill Manitoba Canada, polar bear capitol of the world. I am an Entered Apprentice with Templun Sion Lodge #186 (or U.D. still not sure, we were passed at this years grand communication) of the Grand Lodge of Manitoba. I have been on the board for about 8 months now, there is some great discussions and really cemented my decision to petition a lodge.

Post My intro 
Brothers and friends,

My name is Raphael Sanzio Pimenta, Master Mason. I am from Brazil, Lodge november XV No. 30, Palmas Tocantins. My english is not so good and with this, I have ear more than spoken. I hope to contribute more for this forum in the near future.
Thank you brothers.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next