MASONIC FORUM - Freemasons for Freemasonry - Year 2013 Forum Index
PS Review of Freemasonry
PS Review of Freemasonry Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant news and papers published on this site
envelope Subscribe News by Email
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Editor Assistance Request
Post Editor Assistance Request 
Greetings,

I posted an article titled : Masonic Matrix - Global Masonic Lodge Directory in the general discussion area. My purpose for writing you directly is to request assistance from you if appropriate in promoting the technology to as many members possible inside and outside the forum area.

The end goal of the directory is to construct a complete database of Masonic Lodges globally for the purpose of providing specific information in regards to locating and contacting a masonic lodge. This is an enormous undertaking to data entry all the lodges, so the directory has been coded to allow for viewers to enter the lodges. Once the directory is complete or near complete, the database and structure of the directory will be available for download by any/all Masonic Lodges for the use within their website. *Yes, it will allow for customization to display nicely within any website template. Please see article for further details.

I request any suggestions or assistance that could further this goal in your capacity as editor.

Masonic Internet Resources - Global Lodge Directory
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1