MASONIC FORUM - Freemasons for Freemasonry - Year 2013 Forum Index
PS Review of Freemasonry
PS Review of Freemasonry Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant news and papers published on this site
envelope Subscribe News by Email
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Copyrights, how to contact authors?
Post Copyrights, how to contact authors? 
Dear Brother

I am Danish freemason and I have enjoyed reading many of the publication on freemasons-freemasonry.
But I have a request : I need some method to contact the authors of some of the papers, because some of my old brethren have no internet access and many of my brothers do not read or speak English.
Therefore I would like to obtain permission from some of the authors to translate some of there papers to Danish, and then read them when we are gathered in our Lodge.
Is it possible to add some form of contact Email address, for example placed under the brethren “Masonic Qualifications” or is there another way I can contact the authors. Confused

Best regards
Br. Dan Bülow-Jensen

Post Re: Copyrights, how to contact authors 
DBJ wrote:
Dear Brother

I am Danish freemason and I have enjoyed reading many of the publication on freemasons-freemasonry.
But I have a request : I need some method to contact the authors of some of the papers, because some of my old brethren have no internet access and many of my brothers do not read or speak English.
Therefore I would like to obtain permission from some of the authors to translate some of there papers to Danish, and then read them when we are gathered in our Lodge.
Is it possible to add some form of contact Email address, for example placed under the brethren “Masonic Qualifications” or is there another way I can contact the authors. Confused

Best regards
Br. Dan Bülow-Jensen

Dear Bro. Dan

please write which are the papers and the authors of your interest .

Fraternally

the Editor Wink

Dear Brother

First i would like to apologized for my long responce time, I have been away on a short vacation. Very Happy

I find that R. W. Bro. Rev. Brian Burton has written some very good papers which i would like to share with my lodge brothers.
Specially I would to obtain permission for 2 papers from R. W. Bro. Rev. Brian Burton.

Paper nr. 1 : Liberty or what it means to be free
paper nr. 2 : Theories about origin of freemasonry

I plan to translate the papers into Danish, and then read them out loud for my brothers on a lodge gathering.

Fraternally
Br. Dan Bülow-Jensen

DBJ wrote:
Dear Brother

First i would like to apologized for my long responce time, I have been away on a short vacation. Very Happy

I find that R. W. Bro. Rev. Brian Burton has written some very good papers which i would like to share with my lodge brothers.
Specially I would to obtain permission for 2 papers from R. W. Bro. Rev. Brian Burton.

Paper nr. 1 : Liberty or what it means to be free
paper nr. 2 : Theories about origin of freemasonry

I plan to translate the papers into Danish, and then read them out loud for my brothers on a lodge gathering.

Fraternally
Br. Dan Bülow-Jensen

Did You translate the papers? Rolling Eyes

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1